Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lets start with some Random Thoughts.

*If PETA thinks they are upset with President Obama for swatting a fly during an interview, they should hang out with me for a week during deer season!

*I don’t understand the backlash towards President Obama. More and more people say they regret voting for him, because this is not what they voted for…I have to ask them; What were they voting for? Obama is doing everything he said he was going to do during the campaign. This is the change you voted for. Hope you all enjoy it.

*If I haven’t offended you or made you mad yet with my insensitive approach to the world, keep reading eventually I will. If you find I can’t offend or upset you, then you just may be the type of person I would like to get a drink with…But I will just keep trying anyway!

*I have been told at least four times in the last two days that I am insane, nuts or crazy for one of my hobbies of racing go-karts…yeah maybe. Truth is I am an adrenaline junkie with a need for speed.

*It is said you learn twice as much from your mistakes than you do when you do it right. If this is true, I must be a genius…if you wrote all the mistakes I have made in my life down on paper it would require cutting down a small forest.

*I am really not seeing the difference between gambling on sports and playing the stock market right now, other than my gambling portfolio is looking a lot better than my stock market portfolio.

*I really cannot stand the idiot from the Dos Equis commercials. He is not interesting and Chuck Norris could kick his ass!

*Former President Bush can criticize big bailouts and government spending all he wants, but lets not forget he is the one that opened the door for the bailouts and spending grew to all time highs under his administration…Mr. Conservative he was not!

*So motor sport’s best known woman driver Danica Patrick wants to make the move from open wheel racing in the Indy League to stock car racing in NASCAR…hope she doesn’t get her feelings hurt when she fails to qualify and make the starting field like so many other open wheel drivers before her…

*And here is something for my baseball fans to chew on. I know many will not agree, but I think the NL Central is the best division in Major League Baseball. They have four teams above .500, and I predict the winner of this division will win the World Series…Unless it is the Cubs…It will be a cold day in hell before they win it all.

No comments: