Thursday, January 01, 2009

Strange Christmas Play Station 3 Offer...

This came in my e-mail yesterday. Apparently this was a Christmas posting for a Play Station 3 on Craigslist. I am not sure if it was real or not, but wouldn’t be all that surprised I guess if it were real. Here is the posting:

PlayStation 3 (the city)
Reply to: XXXXXXXXX@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-12-07, 10:54AM EST

I have a Brand new in-box PlayStation 3 gaming system that you can obtain for a special price. It is the 80gb model and includes 2 brand new dualshock 3 wireless controllers.

I do not want your money or thanks. To obtain this top of line gaming system, you must let me punch you in the face three times and your child must be present. If you have multiple children, I would prefer you bring your youngest child.

This is not a joke. If you want to be your children's hero on Christmas, we will meet at a location that I will specify to you, and I will proceed to punch you in the face in front of your child. You may brace yourself if you want before I begin to punch you, for I am a man of large stature (6'6, 275lbs) In between each punch, I want you to instruct your child not cry. If your child so much as whimpers, the deal is off.

Don't think I am a man to be trifled with or that you and a friend can ambush me. I am a former NAVY SEAL and a veteran of the Irag War.

This is the best deal you will ever find on a PlayStation 3. A truly unique offer. You are welcome to inspect the product for authenticity before the deal is done.

Email me for more specific details and we can arrange a rendevous.

Merry Christmas.

I do not believe this guy to be a NAVY SEAL; the Internet is filled with fake 6’6”, 275-pound former Seals. My guess is this guy is either 5’8” or a 6’6” tub of waste living in his mom’s basement playing “Call of Duty 4” which is the closest thing he will ever see to becoming a Seal or a veteran of the Iraq war.

My response to his add: I am not an inch over 6’ and weigh about 180-pounds. I am an Army paratrooper and former member of the 82nd Airborne Division and a veteran of both Iraq and Afghanistan. I would like to meet you to discuss and deal with your attempt to give Seals and Iraq war veterans a bad name. You won’t hit me, unless your lucky, I don’t have a son and I will be giving your Play Station 3 to some unfortunate kids who lost their father in Iraq.

Merry Christmas A*! Hole…and a Happy New Year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha....I'm assuming you never heard from the guy??