Thursday, December 25, 2008

Big T's News and Views from Around the Web

I would give President Bush a C- on his overall presidency, but he gets an A+ on his policies keeping America safe from terrorism. Here is how some of those policies that kept us safe, policies the democrats opposed I may add.

Thomas Sowell may be the brightest economist on Earth! He writes about-facing reality and the bailout of the Big Three.

Phillip Howard thinks while Congress dishes out tough advise to the Big Three about restructuring, perhaps they should look in the mirror and restructure themselves…I couldn’t agree more…

You know that “card check” bill I keep mentioning, otherwise known as the Employee Free Choice Act, which would eliminate secret ballots when workers vote to unionize. Well it turns out it is unconstitutional. Yeah...like Obama and friends are going to let that little piece of out dated paper stop them.

Earlier this year I said this election was about “What can my country do for me, without me having to do anything for my country.” Here….read this.

He is the King of Rock and the King of Christmas music??? Elvis Presley’s 1957 debut Christmas album remains the most popular with more than 12 million copies sold.

Here are some amazing photographs from 2008.

No comments: