Friday, November 28, 2008

Would I Pay Extra to Fly Baby Free? You betchya I would!

I would be willing to pay a hundred dollars extra to sit in an area of an airplane guaranteed to be minus the crying, screaming, kicking the seat snot nosed brats for a long flight…hell, now that I think about it, I would pay that much for a 45 minute jump.

There was speculation that the airline WestJet, based out of Canada was considering a 10-dollar fee for people who wanted to sit in a section without infants. Why limit it to infants? Some of the 4 and 5 year-old, even 8-year-old kids are just as bad!

The airline says the rumor is false and claims they would never even consider a notion so ridiculous to offer to their customers.

I say they should run with it. It could put their business over the top. I fly often and am willing to bet, others who are frequent fliers would also love to have that option.

While we’re on the subject, I would be willing to pay extra in restaurants as well to get away from the screaming rug rats. They could use all those old smoking sections and put all the little diaper pants in there. This is why I usually sit at the bar; you have to be an adult to get in there.

Then again some of those folks are more obnoxious than the kids.

No comments: