Saturday, October 04, 2008

This place is definitely not like Dixie!

Wow, I have been busy! I have one thing to say. Moving sucks, really, really sucks! Avoid it at all cost if you can. If you can’t avoid it, then hire someone else to move it for you. It will be worth every penny!

Anyways, I have left the land of Dixie and am now in the Baltimore-Washington DC area. Could someone tell me where I can get some sweet tea and homemade grits around here? How about some BBQ?

You folks do know BBQ is a type of meat and not a social gathering consisting of grilled hotdogs and hamburgers? What the hell is wrong with these people up here?

It really is amazing the differences between the North and the South to this day. I will take the South any day myself.

I may have been born a Yankee, but Dixie has captured my heart and mind...and my taste buds.

Man, I could use some cornbread and chicken.

No comments: