Thursday, September 04, 2008

RNC Coverage Day 3

The Base of this Party is Energized! What a night! This was just awesome! The convention hall was already filled with energy from Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and Rudy Giuliani, who gave great speeches, and then Sarah Palin came out and blew the rafters off!

It was a great night to be a Republican, better night to be a conservative. Sarah Palin has brought Reagan conservatism back to the party! She made a connection with the base of this party that has not been felt since Reagan and for the first time in my life I am fully energized, excited and 100 percent behind the Republican ticket!

Yes, it is true, I have voted Republican in every presidential election since Bob Dole, but it was always a vote against the other candidate more than it was a vote for a candidate. As most of you know I have had major problems with the Republican Party and John McCain for a while now. I didn’t even vote in the last midterm elections I was so upset. It was the first time in my life I have not voted in an election, and I was seriously considering voting for Libertarian Bob Parr out of protest to Republicans. Not anymore…Sarah Palin has changed that for me.

No comments: