Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Giving Credit to Barack Obama

I have to give some credit to Barack Obama for his reaction to the Palin baby story.

Obama: “I have said before and I will repeat: People’s families are off limits…And people’s children are especially off-limits. This shouldn’t be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin’s performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president. So I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. You know my mother had me when she was 18 and how a family deals with issues and teenage children, that shouldn’t be a topic of our politics.”

And about accusations that the story was planted from his campaign to the blogs:

“I am offended by that statement. There is no evidence at all that any of this involved us,” he said. “Our people were not involved in any in this, and they will not be. And if I thought there was somebody in my campaign who was involved in something like that, they would be fired.”

See…I don’t always bash Obama…

No comments: