Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Democrat Rep. Kanjorski: The people ate it up!

Have you seen this tasty little quote from Pennsylvania Democrat Congressman Paul Kanjorski? Here is a video of Kanjorski admitting the Democrats lied about the situation and pulling out of Iraq during the 2006 mid-term elections. Here is the quote:

“I’ll tell you my impression. We really in this last election, when I say we…the democrats…that if we won the Congressional elections we could stop the war. Now anybody who’s a good student of government would know that wasn’t true. But you know…the temptation to want to win back the Congress…we sort of stretched the facts, and the people ate it up.”

Well, there you go. The democrats know who their constituents are and they depend on them to always “eat it up” or as I call it drink the kool-aide. Now they are drinking new Obama change flavor. I wonder what the after taste will be like on that one.

No comments: