Thursday, May 01, 2008

Dems use footage of IEDs killing Soldiers in new Anti-war add against McCain

I am highly disappointed at the Democrat National Committee for exploiting footage of an IED attack on American Soldiers in Iraq to run anti-war ads against Sen. John McCain, but I am definitely not surprised. This is the type of behavior I have come to expect from the party invested in our defeat.

What is the most disturbing part is democrats are using these images of Soldiers killed by IEDs to get votes and raise money. Al Qaeda uses the same images to raise money, gain support and solicit martyrs. One has got to wonder; where did the DNC get this footage, and just what side are they actually on?

You know there is an old Arab proverb “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.”
In this case, the DNC using terrorist propaganda to advance themselves, it becomes the enemy of my enemy is my philosophically agreeable friend.

No comments: